Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My Current Skincare Routine


       
Hey, so today as my first blog post I thought I would tell you about my current skincare that I have been using for the last few months! 

First off I become obsessed with the brand L'OREAL Paris, I have been using their rose and jasmine fine flower products for a couple of months now,  they are so creamy and soft and the smell of them is divine, I use there cleansing milk to massage all over my face to take my make up off and remove it with a warm muslim cloth to ensure my face is all clean. 

Next I use the matching rose and jasmine fine flowers toner to swipe across my face with a cotton pad making sure that there isn't any make up left over. I love how clean and cleansed your face feels after using these products. 

After using those products I use the L'OREAL pure clay detox mask to help bring all the dirt out of my skin. I simply us a small amount all over my face wait until dry and wash it off with a clean warm flannel. 

For around 2 months now I have been using the naturally radiant collection from Super drug I have tried so many products for my face but none have been right for me until I found these two the GLYCOLIC ACID DAILY CLEANSING PADS and BRIGHTENING RADIANCE BALM. I can honestly say these products have made my skin feel better then it has ever been, the cleansing pads have helped with my pours around my nose, As for the radiance balm it instantly illuminates my skin and makes me feel more awake.

Every Night and Morning I also like to use an eye cream I use the No7 protect & perfect intense advance eye cream, now I can honestly say this product is great, it softens and cools under your eyes making you feel more alive and waken. so much love for this product. 

The final step is moisturizer, I have recently been trying out the No7 range and after loving the eye cream I though I would give the beautiful skin day and night cream a go. Now I didn't know how I would feel about these products as a moisturizer as I normally just pick up whichever is on offer at the time but after using the night cream I can't believe what I have been missing out on. such beautiful products. my skin feel amazing, Highly, Highly Recommend. 

what are the best skincare products for you at the moment?


Natalie x














SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Loved this! That eye cream sounds so cool and refreshing, need to try it๐Ÿ‘Œ My favorite skincare brand is Mario Badescu at the moment!x

    Lily Loves | https://www.lilyloves.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah its the best eye cream iv tired in a long time but you should also try the no7 brand as they have some really nice products x

      Delete
  2. You've been telling me about the Superdrug cleansing pads for ages. Might have to try them out! :)

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly there so nice, I highly recommend that brand, I love there products x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig