Monday, August 6, 2018

A FEW BEAUTY FAVOURITES





This palette is my go to for my everyday make up, its such a simple beautiful palette with natural shades. Iv tried a lot of different eyeshadow palettes and if I'm honest I pick up a new one every time I walk into Superdrug or boots however this palette was screaming my name walking into Debenhams. Its a little bit on the pricey side as it is a higher end brand but defiantly worth the money, The shades in this palette are perfect for laying just one colour all over the eye and your good to go. my favourite go to shade is push-up.  


Well what can I say about this product, there is nothing better then having glowing skin and flawless make up. Iv been on the hunt for the perfect setting spray that keeps my make up on all day, This spray does exactly what it is meant to do, Its defiantly the product I reach for the most. I apply it before and after my make up to give me the perfect glow. 


Now I'm not a big fan of trying new mascaras so I tend to stick to the ones I know, My eyelashes are the things I like the least on my face as they never look how I would like them to look after my applying mascara. however maybeline lash sensational is another product that I always replace in my make up bag for my everyday make up. This mascara gives my eyelashes thickness and volume without making them look clumped together.


Primers now where do I begin its always been a product that I never used,  just recently I started to have a lot of trouble with my skin where my foundation started to come away from nose just hours after being applied. So I did a bit of research and a lot of people including google told me for the perfect finish to last all day a primer should be included into your make up routine since using this particular primer my foundation has been flawless. 


So a few weeks ago I went into Superdrug to find a new foundation to try. The Rimmel breathable foundation court my eye because it was one of the latest on the market and like anyone I love to test new things. The foundation it self also comes with a wand to help you apply it. which i think is a genius idea as you can reach all the product inside the bottle with out any wastage. This foundation is also a medium coverage but defiantly build able as I apply two light coats for full coverage and my face is flawless. I highly recommend this product if you are looking to find a new drugstore foundation. 


Now this concealer definitely is my new favourite make up buy. The coverage on this is just amazing. I have dark under eye circles and this product helps them disappear. Set with powder it doesn't crease and stays flawless all day. 


This perfume is such a beautiful girly floral scent. Perfect for everyday use or saving for a special occasion. I use mine on a everyday basis.  



So that's it, My favourite products, what products have been your favourite this year so far? 











SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Definitely going to try the Iconic London prep-set-glow! Your face always looks flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes do it, I love it sets my make up and stays on all day, thanks for having a Read and commenting xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig